Today I am so excited because I have been nominated for my first blogger award! It was so sweet of Fatima from Lipsticks and Coffee (love that name) to nominate me for the Liebster Award!!! Thank you so much Fatima :). Lipsticks and Coffee is Fatima’s personal blog that includes beauty reviews, shopping hauls, and anything else she feels like sharing. Check her out!
The Liebster Award rules:
You must link back to the person who nominated you;
You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you;
You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 (or 2000 if you want to go with that) followers to answer your questions;
You cannot nominate the person who nominated you;
You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated
Fatima’s Questions for Me:
- Where do you buy most of your beauty products from? Target. I love a great product for a great bargain so I’m always checking out Target’s beauty section!
- What is your favourite post on your blog? Hmmm. This is a VERY hard question to answer because I love fashion so I love all my fashion posts! But I think I’d have to say my post about becoming a Style Ambassador for Harper’s Bazaar is my favorite because I was so incredibly excited about it and shocked that they chose me 🙂
- Are you an optimistic person? Absolutely. I believe that everything happens for a reason .
- What is the last product that you bought because a blogger recommended it? Smashbox Try It Kit (Latest Makeup Purchase) because I saw a review about Smashbox’s Photo Finish Foundation Primer.
- Describe your favourite person: My favorite person is always there for me to vent about anything and everything, she shops with me, does face masks with me, we dye our hair together at home (usually just hers), we laugh for hours on end, we paint our nails together or get manicures together, she is positive, fun, caring, happy, she is my sister!
- What are some of your holy grail products? I have four that I can think of:
- Neutrogena’s Shine Control Powder
- Maybelline’s Instant Age Rewind (perfect for covering up under eye circles)
- Wet n’ wild’s Nouveu Rose Lipstick
- NYC’s City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Colors
- What are three things you’d like to achieve in the next year?
- Get a full-time job
- Get my own apartment
- Get my own puppy!
- Describe your ultimate birthday experience: Well, my birthday is actually coming up this month, and I think the ULTIMATE birthday experience would be a vacation like Hawaii or something! But more realistically, the best birthday experience for me is to go out for dinner with family and friends, have some seafood, get some yummy drinks, go shopping, and just have a great & fun day with the people I love!
- What are some of the most used apps on your phone? Instagram, for sure. I don’t know why but I love posting pictures! I think it’s the whole idea of “my life in pictures” sort of thing. I also have an app that I use to read my horoscope every day.
- What color is your room? Green with purple accents. My parents didn’t want me to paint my room pink.
- How long does it usually take you to get ready in the morning? This COMPLETELY depends on what I’m getting ready for and how early I have to be up. For example, I had a class this semester that started at 7:15 am. So for that, I’d get ready in 20 minutes (which is short for me) so that I could sleep as long as possible! But on average, I’d say about an hour and a half if you include shower time.
Questions for my nominees:
- How long have you been blogging?
- What made you decide to start blogging?
- What is your favorite topic to blog about?
- Where is your favorite place to shop?
- What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
- What is your absolute favorite product?
- What’s your favorite animal? 🙂
- What’s your favorite nail polish/color?
- What’s a good book you’ve read lately?
- Where do you mostly buy beauty products?
- What’s your favorite hair product/styling tool?
Make sure to check out these awesome blogs!